Farah Law Firm’s real estate lawyers are dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights of individuals in all manner of real estate transactions.
From document preparation to title transfers to the process of evictions and foreclosures, our real estate lawyers will guide you through the legal system.
At our San Antonio branch, Farah Law Firm provides services to the greater San Antonio community, which includes areas such as: Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, Hollywood Park, Shavano Park, Fair Oaks Ranch, Helotes, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, Schertz, Castle Hills, and New Braunfels.
We Offer the Following Real Estate Attorney Services
Our highly recommended and qualified legal staff and attorneys will be able to provide you with the guidance, insight, and services that are required to ensure a more favorable outcome for a range of proceedings and legal efforts.
Here are some of the real estate attorney services we provide in the San Antonio area:
- Asset Protection
- Contract Review Services
- Document Preparation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Earnest Money Refunds in Texas
- Landlord/Tenant (Security Deposits)
- Landlord/Tenant (Evictions)
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- Title Transfers
- Boundary Disputes
About San Antonio:
San Antonio, now the eighth-most populous city in the US, has a town history dating back to 1691 when Spanish explorers arrived and named the San Antonio River and San Pedro Creek.
The town grew out of San Antonio de Béxar Presidio and was founded in 1718. In 1778 the settlement had a population of 2,060, including mission Indians. And that, basically, was its start!
Today the population of San Antonio is at 1.493 million (2016), and the city is the gateway to the Texas hill country, with the most beautiful landscapes in Texas. Full of cultural sites, exploring the Alamo and the city’s historic missions are priorities when visiting San Antonio.
San Antonio’s old-world Mexican and German influences have created an eclectic food scene (some of the best Tex-Mex and BBQ in the US), and the city is also seeing a fast-growing wine and craft beer scene.
San Antonio Real Estate Growth:
Per Trulia, the average listing price for homes in San Antonio is $294,072. According to NeighborhoodScout, the median home value is $132,231.
The homeownership rate in San Antonio is 53.5% owners, 46.5% renters, and 8.7% of homes are vacant. In today’s current market, the average market rent per month is $1,102.
The highest appreciating neighborhoods in San Antonio since 2000 are City Center, Fm Road 2696 / Dietz Elkhorn Rd, & State Loop / Hall Blvd.
Major Attractions in San Antonio:
- The Alamo Mission: The historic landmark of Texas that held the pivotal “Battle of the Alamo” that included Texas legends James Bowie and Davy Crockett. It is now a friendly complex that includes a walk-in museum on the history of the Alamo.
- San Antonio Riverwalk: The city’s most popular destination is a riverway located one story beneath the streets of San Antonio. The Riverwalk is a network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River.
New Businesses in San Antonio:
- IKEA: The Swedish furniture store opened a location in Live Oak, off Loop 1604 near I-35 in early 2019. Many residents are happy to have European chain’s 290,000 square-foot Ikea store on their doorstep.
- Legoland Discovery Center: The ultimate indoor Lego playground opened in 2019 to great excitement from children, and parents. Included in the center is the city in miniature – including all of San Antonio’s top landmarks.
Schedule a Consultation With Us Today
Looking for reputable real estate lawyers in the San Antonio area?. To schedule a consultation with one of our real estate lawyers, call us today on 817-467-1889 or directly online to discuss your needs and how our real estate attorneys can help you.