Dealing with real estate law can be tricky, and even a supposedly small mistake can end up costing a small fortune.
Farah Law Firm’s real estate attorneys Houston will work to understand your objectives in a given transaction and then help you make them a reality.
Consulting with The Farah Law Firm’s team of real estate lawyers in Houston can help you form and organize transactions for maximum benefits or help you understand your rights regarding the property you already own.
Within the greater Houston area, we provide our services to Downtown, Inner Loop, North, South, East, and West.
With vast experience in both large and small transactions, our real estate lawyers in Houston, TX can find results that work for you in both residential and commercial real estate.
We offer these Real Estate Attorney Services
Our highly recommended and certified legal staff and attorneys will be able to provide you with the advice, direction, and services that are needed to ensure a more beneficial outcome for a range of proceedings and legal efforts.
Here are some of the real estate attorney services we provide:
- Asset Protection
- Contract Review Services
- Document Preparation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Earnest Money Refunds in Texas
- Landlord/Tenant (Security Deposits)
- Landlord/Tenant (Evictions)
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- Title Transfers
- Boundary Disputes
The city began in 1836 when Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen ran an advertisement in the local newspaper for the ‘Town of Houston’.
The brothers claimed ships would sail up Buffalo Bayou to the townsite, which featured a mixture of timber and grassland, and that the site enjoyed a healthy, cool sea breeze.
This was all an exaggeration, and they faced snags like an annual 48-inch rainfall, high humidity, and temperatures that averaged from a low of 43° F in the winter to 94° in summer.
Moreover, in January 1837, when Francis R Lubbock arrived on a small steamship, he found the bayou choked with branches and the town almost invisible.
Although starting as a political boomtown in the nineteenth century, Houston’s livelihood depended on cotton and commerce.
Now the population of Houston is at 2.296 million (2015), ranked as the fourth largest city in the US. More than 100 ethnic groups now share the population of the city.
The growth of the town developed as a result of the construction of transportation systems, the location of useful natural resources, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Real Estate Growth in Dallas
Since 2015, the median home prices in Houston have appreciated by roughly 26% from $152,000 to $191,907, according to Zillow’s index.
The prices rose by 2.9% over the 12 months. Last year saw the seventh consecutive year of home price gains.
The Zillow Buyer-Seller Index (BSI) shows that Houston is currently a buyer’s real estate market. This is computed monthly.
According to their index, there exists a general lack of demand in Houston, and homes can linger on the market longer and ultimately sell for less, putting negotiating power in the hands of buyers.
The latest Houston real estate market forecast is that the home prices may remain flat or decrease by 1.5% – in the next twelve months.
This could also be due to the short term impact of the ongoing pandemic, which has impeded the real estate sales activity in the entire nation.
Major Attractions in Houston
- Space Centre Houston: This education entertainment complex is vast. The center is designed for hands-on learning and fun. You’ll find interactive displays, space artifacts, theatres, and ever-changing exhibits. Take a tram tour and view launching sites, mission control, and other areas.
- Gerald D Hines Waterwall Park: Here’s a great place to relax. In the middle of the park is a 64-food semicircular fountain that recirculates 11,000 gallons of water per minute. The park is full of oak trees and benches, so picking a spot to unwind is easy. And, take your camera – photo opportunities abound.
New Startups Opened in Houston in 2020
Houston has seen its startup economy scale fast since 2018, here are two of the city’s latest ventures:
- GoCo: This company has an intuitive human resources platform, able to manage internal HR processes such as hiring, onboarding, tax forms, and more. And, it can sync existing payrolls. They aim to make HR departments run smoothly and run more productive teams.
- m1neral: There is not a lot of accessible information about selling and buying minerals and royalties. Until now. m1neral – an oil and gas company – has created a unique platform to help with this acquisition process. It’s cloud-based, and AI technology allows clients to research and connect with providers and sellers.
How Can We Help You?
Contact us today to discuss how our real estate attorneys Houston, TX can assist you. Call us on 817-467-1889 or complete our online form.
We look forward to discussing your real estate attorney Houston needs and how our team can help you.