Dealing with real estate can be complicated, and even a seemingly small mistake can end up being costly. Farah Law Firm’s real estate attorneys will work to understand your goals in a given transaction and then help you achieve them.
With a wealth of experience in transactions large and small, our real estate attorneys can find solutions that work for you in both residential and commercial real estate in the greater DFW area.
On top of proudly serving Dallas Fort Worth, our offerings also span to Arlington, Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Forest Hill, Grapevine, Hurst, Irving, Lewisville, Mansfield, Plano, and Weatherford.
We Offer The Following Real Estate Attorney Services:
The Farah Law Firm’s attorneys will work diligently and communicate clearly to ensure that your best interest is always our focus.
Our history of success and passion for serving our clients comes highly recommended, and our team of real estate lawyers will help you with the full spectrum of real estate transactions.
Here are some of the real estate attorney services we provide:
- Asset Protection
- Contract Review Services
- Document Preparation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Earnest Money Refunds in Texas
- Landlord/Tenant (Security Deposits)
- Landlord/Tenant (Evictions)
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- Title Transfers
- Boundary Disputes
Located in Northern Texas, Dallas is the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the nation. The city was founded by John Neely Bryan, who settled on the east bank of the Trinity near a natural ford in November 1841.
Historically, Dallas was one of the most important centers for the oil and cotton industries due to its strategic position along numerous railroad lines.
Fort Worth began life literally as a US Army outpost on the frontier running through Central Texas. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn’t called ‘Camp Worth’. Fort Worth was the northernmost of a defensive line of posts constructed starting in late 1848 to separate Indians from white settlers.
Now the population of Dallas is at 1.345 million (2018), and Fort Worth is at 895 500 (2018). In the last five years, many businesses from around the US have started looking for the best cities for relocation. And many have settled on Dallas as a prime spot.
Two of the main reasons for this are Texas’ business-friendly environment (lower taxes and fewer business regulations, for example) and also the lower cost of living for employees.
Real Estate Growth in Dallas
In 2019, the median purchase price of 3 bedroom single-family homes in the Dallas metro area was $215,000. This is 3.5% lower than the national average of $222,000.
Over the last 7 years (2012 to 2019), 3 bedroom homes in Dallas have appreciated by 81% (versus 55% nationwide) and the median rent for 3 bedroom homes increased by 36% (versus 37% nationally).
This shows us that home values and monthly rents are rising more quickly than most other cities across the nation. These trends are likely to continue as new jobs and affordability continue to attract people to move here–both of which seem likely.
Major Attractions in Dallas and Fort Worth
There are many attractions to enjoy in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. The distance between these two cities, however, is vast, so you better take a few days to enjoy yourself.
- For the history buffs: Start with a tour of Dallas’ Sixth Floor Museum and Ealey Plaza as well as the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District.
- For the kiddies: Take them down to the Dallas World Aquarium or the Fort Worth Zoo for some fun.
- For the art-lovers: Head to the Dallas Museum of Art and the Kimbell Art Museum.
- For the sports fans: Meet halfway for a game and a cheer for the Cowboys at the AT&T Stadium.
Dallas and Fort Worth Businesses to Thrive in 2020
2020 has been a challenging year for many companies, but we will see some emerge stronger than before. Here are two such companies:
- Fujitsu: They offer products and services that scale wireless networks to meet demand and allow mobility. They have a regional hub in Richardson.
- Cisco Systems: During the global pandemic, Cisco Systems committed to enabling its products (desktops, tablets, and other devices with an integrated teleconference software called Webex) for use by front-line workers, such as doctors and nurses.
How Can We Help You?
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Dallas. Contact us today to discuss your needs and how our real estate lawyers can help you.
Call us today on 817-467-1889 or directly online to discuss your real estate attorney needs and how our real estate attorneys can help you.
Photo credit: Attorney Michael Farah