Although the attorneys at The Farah Law Firm are highly skilled and experienced in real estate and personal injury cases, we also offer a wide range of other legal services to individuals, families, and businesses. Our other practice areas include but are not limited to:
- Business Formation: If you’re launching a new business or considering changing the way you’ve structured an existing one, The Farah Law Firm can help you decide which type of entity best suits your needs and goals.
- Civil Litigation: If you are facing a civil case such as a law suit, the litigation attorneys at The Farah Law Firm can help you understand your options and possibly even avoid going to court.
- Probate: In the wake of the death of a loved one, you need people you can count on to help you settle their estate in a timely and compassionate manner, and the attorneys at The Farah Law Firm can help you do just that, and more.
- Wills: Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that your finances and possessions will be handled and distributed the way you want them to be and let one of our experienced attorneys help you draft your Last Will and Testament.
- Powers of Attorney: When you’re facing the complexities of making someone else’s decisions on their behalf, you need the insights and advice of a capable attorney. Turn to The Farah Law Firm when you need help obtaining a Power of Attorney.
Whatever your legal needs, the lawyers at The Farah Law Firm can help you navigate complicated laws, paperwork, and court proceedings so you can focus on the things that really matter, like your loved ones and your livelihood. To learn more about the scope of our legal services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, contact our Arlington office today.Let Us Help!